Has your Facebook account hacked? I know you are getting agitated because having your Facebook account hacked is like a nightmare for you. We know Facebook has all your private messages, photos and other sensitive information that you never want to be disclosed.
You must be wondering!! “What to do if the account has been hacked ?”, as you don’t have any idea how to retrieve the control of your account.
I have come up with the easy steps to recover the hacked Facebook account in less than no time. Don’t wait, Apply the Facebook account recovery steps now, as hackers can abuse your account, read the private message and even use your personal information to full fill their malicious intent.
Follow the Recovery steps for Hacked Facebook account mentioned below:
- Go to the Facebook Account Compromise Reporting Page
- “Report Compromised Account” Page will open on your computer screen.
- You can the message that reads “If you believe your account has been compromised by another person or a virus, please click the “My account is compromised” button below. We’ll help you log back into your account so that you can regain control”
- As your account is has hacked, Please click on “My account is compromised“
- Enter your email address or registered phone number to search for your account under “Find Your Account”
- Then, click on the search button
- In order to get back your account, Facebook will ask you to enter either current or old password that you remember.
- Provide current or old Password under “Enter a Current or Old Password”
- Hit on “Continue” Button
- Then, Click on “Secure My Account”
- You will receive six-digit code in your email sent by Facebook, in order to reset the Facebook Password
- Check your email, then enter the code in the box
- Congratulations, you have regained the control of your Facebook account.
Wait! You have just recovered your account, but hacker still has your Password. So, it is suggested to change the Facebook Password immediately to avoid any further loss.
- For changing Facebook Password Go to” Settings”> General>Password> Edit> Enter Old Password, New Password and Retype the New Password
Now it’s time to remove suspicious/malicious apps from your Facebook account.
- Visit Facebook Privacy Settings page > “Apps and Websites”> “Apps, You Use” > “Edit Settings”> Click >”X”.
Hope the above mentioned Facebook account recovery Help Number USA
+1-855-510-0444 would help you to recover your account. However, if you are unable to retrieve the access to the account; then you can contact Facebook technical experts for Instant support.
For more Info Visit www.fbtechsupport.com
Call Facebook experts toll free Number USA +1-855-510-0444